this page is to expalin how to create a new user in you already established account. warning! this page has directions assuming that you are logged in as an administrator.
- first go to www.bisglobal.com and log in to your account.
- after logging in, place your mouse pointer under the "account" tab and select "users".
- you should now be in the "user adminstration" page. in the bottom of the page fill in the "last name, first name" field and the "username" field. then click on "add".
- in the "edit user" please make sure that the "first name", "last name", "username" and "password" fields are correctly entered in. make sure that in the "administrator" section you select yes or no. in the "permissions" section make sure that you check in the permissions you wish for the user to obtain. lastly, if you wish for the user to have e-mail, go to the "account access" section and check in the correct domain name that you wish for the user to use (the domain name(s) will end in .com, .net, .org, etc...).
- after you have entered all the information in the "edit user" page click on "update". after you clicked "update", return to the "user administration" page click on the "cancel/return" button.
- make sure that your new user is displayed in the "user adminstration" page. if you see the new user in the list you have succesfully entered the new user.